A true 3-in-1 customizing kit that can be built as stock, custom or racing versions. Each kit is molded in the highest quality white, clear and transparent red styrene plastic. All of the parts are packaged in sealed, individual plastic bags.
Amongst the Country Club kit's special features are:
- Authentic black vinyl tires with press-in wide whitewall inserts
- Trim parts included to build 1946, 1947 or 1948 model years
- Country Club woodside trim
- Opening hood with poseable hinges
- Choice of stock or lowered suspension heights
- Detailed Chevy "Stovebolt" six-cylinder engine that can be built stock or with optional speed equipment including three Stromberg 97 carburetors, Edelbrock racing intake manifold and chrome Wayne valve and tappet covers
- Fully detailed interior with separate door handles, window cranks, armrests, pedals, finely engraved multi-piece instrument panel and seats
- Optional windshield visor and fender skirts
- Full color decals by Scale Master
- Skill Level 3.0 - recommended for experienced modelers.