Australian outback truckers covering enormous distances on rugged and unsealed roads need to equip their rigs with special modifications. They include a huge bull-bar (roo-bar), a sheet of wire mesh for windscreen protection, special dust filters, additional long range fuel tanks, heavy duty wheels, air conditioning and an array of different driving lights. Bulk goods are normally transported in Road Trains, which can have up to 3 trailers.
- Plastic pieces molded in green, light gray, silver, black, and brown parts, plus chrome and clear parts.
- Multiple lights on roof with two horns.
- Ten authentically treaded tires with silver mags.
- Intricately molded plastic pieces.
- Waterslide decals include green striping, words "Road" and "Train," plus plates and a dashboard console with circular panels.
- Pictorial instructions.