Introduced in 1961, the 269-horsepower Jaguar E-Type with its extremely long hood offered breathtaking performance and a top speed of 153 mph.
- Multi-part six-cylinder engine
- Optional left- or right-hand drive
- Movable engine hood
- Decals with various license plates (D, A, CH, F, B, NL, GB, I, USA)
In addition to base colors, glue and brushes are also included.
Scope of delivery:
- Plastic model kit (not assembled).
- Illustrated, multilingual building instructions
- Paints (Revell Aqua Color)
- Glue (Revell Contacta Professional Mini)