The first Porsche Carrera models appeared in 1972; the racing-optimized RS 3.0 version debuted two years later. An air-cooled 3-liter engine delivered 149 mph (240 km/h) top speeds, while the large, "whale tail" rear spoiler gave the RS 3.0 a super-sleek profile.
- Authentically reproduced chassis
- Multi-part six-cylinder engine with separate air filter
- Multi-part Spartan interior with authentic dashboard
- One-piece body
- Separate bumpers, a rear spoiler, a detailed hood, filigree shock absorbers and wheel suspension
- Assorted chrome parts
- Decals with international markings.