Unleashed on the world at the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show, this supercar bears the name of legendary racer Ayrton Senna. Its body features extensive carbon fiber sections and is designed for impeccable aerodynamics and cooling. Power is provided by an 800PS 4-liter V8 twin-turbo engine. With only 500 produced, the McLaren Senna is hot property indeed.
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit.
- Length: 198mm, width: 91mm, height: 51mm.
- The complex, aerodynamically honed form of this supercar's body is accurately captured.
- Ease of painting is a core theme in the parts breakdown, with window frame sections molded onto the body, separate parts for seat pads, and more.
- Brake discs and calipers are also separate parts, allowing the discs to rotate.
- Features a realistic depiction of the V8 twin-turbo engine, without the parts count escalating excessively.
- Front and side radiators are recreated in style, as is the spartan interior. Separate parts recreate door gas struts.
- Choose to depict the dashboard in one of two positions.
- Metal transfers are included to depict the McLaren logo.
- Comes with solid synthetic rubber tires.
- Front wheels are steered.
- Can be assembled in European, U.S., or Japanese specs.