Estimated Shipping: 2-3 Business Days
Tamiya Model Cars 1/12 Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP Motorcycle Kit
The CBR1000RR-R FIREBLADE SP is a stunning triumph of motorcycle design with a highly circuit-oriented feel, yet providing an accessible ride to road-going owners. There is plenty of race technology borrowed from the RC213V MotoGP bike, a class-leading 217.5hp engine, and state of the art electronics that assist with many aspects of the bike including its suspension. It is adorned with aerodynamic honed cowls, highlighted by triple interior fairing winglets in the side cowls. The Honda works Team HRC is planning to enter the 2020 SBK championship using a bike based upon this masterpiece.
- The aerodynamically honed form of the bike is captured in style, including renderings of the internal winglets in the side cowls.
- Features a detailed depiction of the class-leading liquid-cooled 4-cylinder engine.
- Engine, swing arm, front fork and muffler are screw-attached to the model frame.
- Has screw-attached headlight.
- Side and under-cowl can be removed after completion of assembly.
- Metal plated parts are used for mirror surfaces.
- Tires have realistic texture and tread patterns.
- Comes with two marking options, masking stickers and a racing stand.