ACCEPTING PRE-ORDERS FOR AUG., 2020 DELIVERY
Tamiya 1/12 Porsche 935 Martini Race Car Kit
This is an updated re-issue of the 1/12 scale Porsche 935 Martini, with new decals. The full-size Porsche 935 racing model was based on the 930 turbo and was developed in accordance with the FIA Group 5 rules. It had a turbocharger made by KKK, and a flat-6 2857cc motor which had a maximum output of 590ps. At the 1976 World Championships, it was involved in all seven races. At first, they recorded overwhelming victories in races throughout the world. Later there was an intercooler problem which led to a troubled season for Porsche, but they were able to win the championship in the end.
- Working suspension employs coil spring front and rear.
- The steering wheel moves the front wheels.
- A detailed rendering of the air-cooled 6-cylinder horizontally opposed engine features recreations of the turbocharger and various cables and lines.
- Faux cloth and photo-etched buckles provide realistic seatbelts.
- The front hood is removable.
- Features opening doors and engine cover.
- New: High-quality decals by Cartograf.
- Includes photo-etched brake disc, bonnet catch and side radiator parts, plus metal antenna.
- Side doors open.
- Photo-etched parts are used for the front air intake, plus brake discs, side radiator parts.
- Rear Gurney flaps are portrayed using photo-etched parts.