This model kit recreates the Suzuki RG250 Γ(Gamma), a bike produced in the mid-1980s and effectively a scaled-down version of the 1982 500cc World Road Champion motorcycle. It featured a lightweight aluminum frame and aerodynamic fairings, plus the distinctive Suzuki full floater suspension. A water-cooled 247cc 2-cylinder 2-stroke engine gave 45hp and superb acceleration.
- Features a detailed multi-part depiction of the 247cc engine and aluminum frame
- Full floater suspension includes a coil spring for realistic movement
- Comes with synthetic rubber tires featuring realistic tread patterns
- Clear orange and red parts recreate various lights
- Vinyl tubing is included to depict brake lines, plug wires and more
- Decals are included to recreate markings