2015 saw the debut of the 4th generation Mazda Roadster (MX-5), the iconic car with a heritage dating back to 1989. This dynamic lightweight car was made to amplify the thrill of driving, with a punchy 1.5-liter (2.0-liter in North America) engine and 6-speed transmission, while including modern must-haves such as advanced safety equipment. Tamiya has faithfully captured the NEW roadster in 1/24 scale! Details include; option to choose the left or right-hand drive, soft top in folded position and highly detailed interior.
- The model breathtakingly captures the car's dynamic form, with its roof and side windows down
- Features detailed renditions of the suspension and interior
- Mazda's Powerplant Frame is depicted with separate parts
- Metal transfers recreate various emblems and side mirror surfaces
- Metal plated parts are used to depict head/taillight reflectors, interior air blowers, instrumentation, and shift base
- Can be assembled as left- or right-hand drive
- Includes decals to recreate details, with a choice of km and km/mph readouts for the speedo
- This model includes the first ever female driver figure in the 1/24 Sports Car Series!