OUT OF STOCK
Tamiya 1/24 Mitsubishi Montero SUV w/Sport Options Kit
Mitsubishi's popular Montero (Pajero) line of vehicles first appeared in 1982, and in January 1991 received a full model change. Among the numerous variants released was this car - the top-class VR, which was powered by a 155hp 3-liter V6. It's Super Select 4WD drivetrain furnished a choice of full-time 4WD and two part-time 4WD modes, plus a 2WD setup. Front double wishbone and rear 3-link suspension made for superb off-road ability. This kit depicts the Montero with a number of customized parts such as front bull bars, quad roof lamps, and more!
- Option parts such as bull bars, rear ladder, roof-top lamps and wheels are given a luxurious metal-plated finish.
- Clear hood parts can be left unpainted to give good look at the detail in the engine room underneath.
- Features an accurate rendering of the ladder frame chassis, with realistic depictions of the 4WD drive train and durable ABS resin suspension parts.
- The long-stroke suspension is movable thanks to the use of metal coil springs.
- Solid synthetic rubber tires have realistic tread patterns.
- Parts for left- and right-hand drive cars are included.